INDONESIA SOLO EXHIBITION
5-7 APRIL 2016, EXTERNAL BALLROOM FEDERAL PALACE, LAGOS
Nigeria compared to other West African countries is a country that has a good economy with GDP income of US $ 1.05 trillion (2014). The GDP is the largest among the countries of West Africa, and the third largest in Africa after Egypt and South
Africa. GDP huge number is an indication of the ability of a great purchasing ability. The Nigerian’s total imports in 2013 amounting to US $ 61.5 billion and is the largest import in West Africa .
In addition, the huge market size is also become a strength of the Nigerian market. Nigeria’s total population of 181,562,056 people or by 58.8% of the total population in West Africa amounted to 301,587,669 people makes Nigeria is the largest market in West Africa, especially for consumer goods.
Those two factors mentioned above (good economy and a large number of markets) are the major strength of the Nigerian market. Aside from those two things, Nigeria is a base country in West Afric
a’s economic for most business in West Africa
Indonesian Solo Exhibition 2016 is a special exhibition of Indonesian products, which held first time in Lagos-Nigeria organized by the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia Nigeria and the Indonesian Trade Promotion Center, Lagos.
This year Indonesian Solo Exhibition 2016 is an exhibition that will be held in Ballroom External Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria on 5-7 April, 2016. This exhibition is an effective forum for the promotion of Indonesian products from corporations or small businesses who have products that are export-oriented as well as a means to build a business network and expand market share abroad, especially in West Africa.
The trade show is the Indonesian government’s commitment to increase trade relations between Indonesia and Nigeria that has existed since a long time ago.
The exhibition is designed to promote Indonesian’s superior products and Indonesian’s cultures to the eyes of the business community in Nigeria or West Africa in general.
We highly recommend the businesses in Indonesia to immediately sign up to us to participate in these activities in order to penetrate into the Nigerian market.
- As an effective promotion tool for Indonesian best products or commodity which has export oriented in order to penetrate the markets of Nigeria and West Africa in general.
- Business Matching between Indonesian producers with buyers from Nigeria and West Africa.
- As an event to introduce to the business community in Nigeria and business opportunities in Indonesia
- As Indonesian governments representative publication facility
- To help the Indonesian exporters to be able to develop its products in the Nigerian market
- To improve national export Indonesia to Nigeria or West Africa in general.
DATE AND VENUE
Indonesian Solo Exhibition will be held in a place that is located in the business center and services in the city center, called External Ballroom Lagos Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria. The exhibition venue on the size of 25 x 35 sqm and has a capacity of 100 booths with full AC facilities and high security.
This event will happen on 5-7 April 2016
Indonesian Solo Exhibition 2015 organized by The Embassy Republic of Indonesia Abuja and Indonesian Trade Promotion Center Lagos
- Small and medium Enterprises
- Indonesian’s manufacturer
- Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Health care products, Jewelries and crafts, Textile and Fashion Exporter from Indonesia
- Indonesian Company’s Representative in Nigeria and West Africa
- Food and Beverages
- Agriculture, Agriculture Equiptments
- Jewelries and Crafts
- Pharmaceutical and Health Care Products
- Textile Products and Fashion
FOR MORE INQUIRY PLEASE CALL
(+234 ) 08030618357 , 08140527989, 07082577359, 01 461 9864
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT