ITPC, short for Indonesian Trade Promotion Centre is a non profit government organization under the supervision of the Directorate General for National Export Development.
Both institution are part of global trade network abroad supervised by the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia, with a common goal to enhance the export of Indonesian products thought the world. Facing the rapid growth of global economy, especially in a very competitive environment, ITPC provides services for Nigerian business partners with facilitation to enhance two-way trade engagements and expected to bridge and connect potential traders between Indonesian and Nigeria.
Through ITPC Lagos website, Indonesia’s exporters could offer their products to the abroad buyers and on the other side; buyers could find good product suppliers from Indonesia’s companies. All these services and facilities are free of charge to everybody.
- Provide facility for Marketing of Indonesian export products and enhancement of the trade mission in the accredited countries
- Provide facility for Development of the business contacts and cooperation between Indonesian business council and the business communities in the accredited countries (business matching)
- Provide the business information and market opportunities in host countries and assist Indonesian business community about potential products in overseas markets
- Provide the information services on the potential export products to the foreign buyers
- Undertake the market analysis and improving business Intelligence and networking with business communities in host countries
- Disseminating information to the Nigerian business communities;
- Prepare the work program and budgets as well as administrative and financial duties corresponding to the existing regulation
- To boost the Indonesian non oil and gas export development to the Nigeria through market penetration, information, dissemination, trade inquiry services, expanding the business contacts between Indonesian exporters and Nigerian importers, and active participation in various trade exhibition in Nigeria.
- To assist Indonesian companies in participating trade shows throughout the Nigeria.
- Promoting international trade by providing trade inquiry services to Indonesian companies and Nigerian companies.
- Matchmaking assistance, arranging the meeting between Indonesian exporters and Nigerian importers.
- Promoting Indonesian economic growth to enhance business contracts between Indonesian exporters and Nigerian importers.
Our organisation includes a number of people who bring their dedication, knowledge and experience to the effort of finding the best solution. We look forward to hearing from you.